Prepare for your event
THE SOZO CHILDREN'S CHOIR IS VISITING YOU!
WE’VE CREATED A MARKETING AND MEDIA KIT FOR YOU TO USE TO
PROMOTE THE SOZO CHILDREN’S CHOIR COMING TO PERFORM AT YOUR CHURCH OR SCHOOL.
who we are
Sozo Children’s Choir is a group of children travel from Sozo Children Uganda to America as the Sozo Children’s Choir, touring the States while leading worship at churches, schools, and events. Experience cultural Ugandan singing and dancing with African instruments, powerful corporate worship, and brief testimonies.
What we do
Sozo Children’s Choir provides spiritual, personal and cultural development opportunities for those served by Sozo Children in Uganda. We refer to visiting the US for choir tour as a mission trip for our children, who are often the recipients of short-term mission service from friends and sponsors from the States. Through the tour, our children are able to share Christ’s love, grow in their faith, and continue learning to serve others as part of Sozo Children’s mission to empower vulnerable children to become thriving leaders for Jesus Christ.
10 WAYS TO PROMOTE YOUR SOZO CHILDREN’S CHOIR EVENT
1. Social media posts. Don’t forget to tag Sozo Children
2. Hang posters in church and around your area(coffee shops, music stores, college campus bulletin boards, gyms, hair salons, restaurants etc.)
3. Send a press release - DOWNLOAD SAMPLE PRESS RELEASE
4. Include in church bulletin/newsletter
5. Share the promo video via email & social media
6. Share from the pulpit
7. Share with the youth groups, small groups etc.
8. Call your local christian radio station to put on their radio calendar
9. Church text
10. Let neighboring churches/community groups know about your event
8.5 X 11
11 x 17
Sozo Children's Choir